Morgan LeeAnn was born at 5:24 this morning, December 9, 2007. She weighs 7 lbs and is 22 inches long. Tall and skinny. Everything went perfect. We have been blessed with a textbook pregnancy, labor, and delivery. The doctors and nurses were amazing. My mom ended up coming straight to the hospital from the airport. She made it not a minute too soon and with time to spare. We had lots of family here with us. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I think she's pretty stinkin cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
5 comments:
Congratulations!! She is adorable!
So cute! congrats!
Wow! I am so glad things went good for you. She is adorable you guys, congratulations!
CONGRATS!!!!! Way cute baby guys...good job. :)
She is beautiful! I love her name too! Congratulations!
Post a Comment