November 20, 2007

36 1/2 Weeks!-November 20, 2007

I said I would post a more recent picture so here it is. I don't know if I can do anymore of these pregnant pictures though. I'm getting too big! My due date is only 3 and a half weeks away. I can't even believe it. It's gone fast for the most part! I am still feeling really good except for some lower back pain. I would have a lot of energy if it weren't for this monster cold that I have. I keep wanting to clean everything to make sure everything is ready for the baby, and so that we'll come home from the hospital to a decent house, but I run out of energy so fast. Guess that part of the package deal :) What a dorky picture!



3 comments:

Andrea said...

Katie, you are so cute! I love it when I nested with Josh....it made me feel productive. Be careful though not to over do it because then you just ache all over, believe me, I did it!!

Luke and Erin said...

HEY PREGO!!!! Congrats on finally looking like you are going to have a baby:)
Ahhhh, nesting isn't it a wonderful thing. It drives Luke nuts. I not only get in a super active cleaning mode, I feel the need to move the entire house around. I have started that all ready... and I am only 20 weekes.
You will be glad you did it, because you wont have ANY time to get it done after.

I am so exctied to see you little baby, not as much as you I am sure!

Anonymous said...

Katie you are beautiful! I love you Aunt Val

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006