November 16, 2007

Strawberry Shortcake-November 16, 2007

I wish I could say I made all this stuff, but I can't. My totally awesome sister-in-law, Jenny, who lives in Utah, is making all of my nursery decor. She is so talented. She can look at anything, think about it for a minute or two, and then put it all together. I think she is doing such a great job on this stuff so I thought I would show it off for her. I can't wait to put together the baby's room! It will be so adorable! I love how soft these colors are. Very girlish and very babyish. Just what I wanted! By the way, my belly is getting huge! At least I think it is. Some people tell me I'm still really small for being 9 months. I'll post another picture sometime soon.











3 comments:

Melissa & Jimmy said...

How cute! Your nursery is going to be adorable! I can't believe you're down to 4 weeks!! YAHOOOO!! Have you come to an agreement on the name?

Andrea said...

WOW, Jenny did such a good job on these and they are absolutley adorable! I am planning on making you a blanket, but I am slow, so hopefully you will get it before she doesn't need it anymore! You are so cute pregnant and I am so excited for you guys!! When are you going to be in Utah again (obviously after the baby is here, but when?)? We are hoping to move to Ogden probably around March afterr the baby comes. Don't feel bad, we don't have a name yet either! Her name will come. So funny thing....I know Mindy Salisbury! She lived upstairs from me in Rexburg...crazy huh?!?!

Luke and Erin said...

SO cute! I told you girls are fun!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006