
Clint FINALLY had selection today and will be flying Blackhawks. Exaclty what he wanted. We were so happy to find out. He doesn't know when he'll start class, but he can't wait. They are estimating sometime in January, which means for now he gets to study and hang out with his awesome wife! Also means I won't have to worry about him being in the air when I go into labor. Thank heavens! He ended up being 6th in his class (out of 28ish). I must say, I'm proud of the guy. He works really hard and misses out on a lot of fun stuff so that he can get good grades. I'm lucky to be married to a man that knows what he wants and how to get it, and then goes out and fights for it. We've been blessed with so much and recognize God's hand in everything we have.
3 comments:
That is so awesome! Good job Clint. Congrats on getting what you wanted. :)
Hey. I haven't gone to Brundidge yet, but I will soon. My mom just opened a huge antique mall and she wants me to buy tons of crap here and ship it to her. I'll be going up there in a couple of weeks though. I'm excited. Maybe you could come and the walking will put you into labor.
Congratulations Clint! That is awesome!!
Post a Comment