September 29, 2007

29 Weeks Down, 11 To Go!

Here I am at 29 weeks pregnant. I know I look silly, but I feel like if I don't hold my shirt down a little then I just look fat, not pregnant. Anyway, things are going really well so far. No complications beside the usual aches and pains. I'm in my 3rd trimester and have 76 days to go (but who's counting?) Sometimes we feel like it's gone fast, but most the time it feels like its taking FOREVER! We're so anxious to have her here and to see what she looks like. But for now we're enjoying the opportunity to sleep through the night :-) We still haven't given her a name. I'm still hoping to name her Elsie, but Clint needs a little more convincing.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh!!! you look so cute! I am so excited for you!!! love ya!!-Bekah

The Grandy's said...

Hey Katie-
What was the name of that town that had all those awesome antique stores through Ozark? Are you coming on Thursday for crafternoon?
nikki

Melissa & Jimmy said...

Elsie is a wonderful name...I think it's so cute...you guys should use it. Really you should. 11 more weeks! How exciting! YAHOOO!!!! YOu really are the cutest prego...you are.

Luke and Erin said...

Cute! Hope you are feeling okay. How is school going? When are you going to come home to visit us?

Carissa said...

Hi Katie, what a cute belly you have! I am so excited for you guys, you will be wonderful parents. I vote for Elsie too! (maybe Clint can pick the middle name?)

Anonymous said...

I think Elsie is an awesome name too!!! I think you should go with that. :-) Love ya, baby girl

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006