September 4, 2013

August

I hardly took any pictures this month. Actually, that is not true. I took several pictures on my phone, but it went for a swim in the pool when I had to jump in to save Jackson a few weeks ago. So these pictures from my camera are all we get.

Grayson turned 5 months old!  He still isn't rolling around very much.  He has found his toes and is becoming more vocal.  Has tried a few different baby foods.  Rice cereal was awful for him so we just skipped to the fruits and veggies.  He does okay with them.  But I feel like I don't have time to sit and feed him every meal, so he only gets baby food once or twice a week.
We got me an early birthday present.  I found this picture on my camera.  Morgan had done a photo session with Jackson and the new vacuum.
Clint made me the clothes line I've been wanting for months!  I love it.
Wow, that is probably the most boring post I have ever written. :)  Hope you enjoyed it anyway mom!

2 comments:

jaelann said...

I don't think this is the most boring post ever. I laughed right out loud at how proud Jackson looks to be standing by your new vacuum and the "photo session" comment. So funny. Grayson is getting so long.

jaelann said...

PS: That grin on Grays face is so funny.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006