July 1, 2013

A Few Pictures from June

Morgan and Jackson ran the Race to Read again this year.  Here they are with BFF Bella and their new books!
I'm not sure if I ever mentioned it, but Morgan was selected to be on the dance team at her dance studio.  She has dance 4 days a week all summer long, and has been working very hard.  Here she is stretching during "parent observation week".  She will hopefully have her splits down by the end of summer break :)

Morgan was playing with my camera the other day and this is one of the pictures I found.  She really loves her baby brother.  I have a feeling they're going to be very close.
She really wanted Grayson to take a nap with her the other day.  She even let him snuggle with her precious Twinkle Toes pony.  Unfortunately, he never did fall asleep for her.

1 comments:

jaelann said...

So excited to see them. Such cute pictures.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006