April 23, 2013

March

I uploaded these in the wrong order, but oh well, right?
On March 29th Jackson got tubes put in his ears.  This first picture was after they gave him the silly juice.  I didn't like what it did to him.  Even though he was happy and smiling, he had no control over his body and that is a feeling I would HATE.  So to see a 3 year old like that made me sad.
Before the surgery.  I had to fight him to get those cute jammies on.
Easter egg hunt in the dark at BLORA.  Although the kids had a good time, I don't think we'll do this again.  It was so crowded and the candy and prizes weren't that great.  The lines for the fun stuff were super long too so we only played one game and jumped in a bouncy house for 5 minutes.
At our playgroup Easter egg hunt.

Balancing on the curb.
Walking home from school.  They're both scowling because they're mad at me :)
Playing "Wedding Day".  As you can see, Jacks didn't bother to dress up for the occassion.
First time bowling.  They loved it!

We took lots of walks during my pregnancy.  It was the only way for me to get any exercise.  The poor kids.  I made them ride a WHOLE mile on their bikes LOL.  


1 comments:

jaelann said...

I've looked at these a dozen times. I need a life. Thanks for updating. So fun looking at new pictures. Love ya.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006