July 1, 2012

Race To Read

On Saturday Clint ran a 10k that the local library put on. After the adult race they had a little 1k for the kids. Morgan and Jackson walked/ran it. Here they are ready to go.





Being silly while waiting for daddy to cross the finish line.


Stretching with Miss Lisa


And they're off. They ran pretty good until they saw some ducks in a pond. Then they just wanted to watch the ducks!


Coming into the finish


Finisher medals and books! (I love Corduroy!)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

jaelann said...

I love the look on both of their faces as they are finishing. They both look like they are trying really hard. How fun or both of them. When I talked to MOrgan she seemed really excited about the "winning" medal. She said she saw someone fishing too. What a good example you guys are for your kids.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006