November 5, 2011

Race To Remember Half Marathon

I love running! I love running with my hubby! I love racing and I love beating myself! Last year I ran a half marathon in 2:37. Today I did it in 1:57!!! Clint did it in 1:45! He's amazing.

I never thought I could cut 40 minutes off my time! But with my girls at CrossFit always pushing me to be my best, I actually did it!! They were there at the finish line to cheer me, along with Clint and it felt good to hear them cheering me on!





Anna, Rosalinda, and Paula! Fire breathers!


Love this guy so much! I already miss him and he hasn't even gone back to Afghanistan yet!


Ya know, I'm older than I've ever been (obviously) and I feel AMAZING! I could totally kick my 17- year old booty! I may not look better than I did back then but I'm so much stronger, faster, healthier, all around better!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

jaelann said...

Congratulations, you did awesome. So proud of you both.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006