August 24, 2011

Helping mom make lunch. Jackson is seriously huge!! Someone asked me if they were twins the other day.


I'm not sure why I tuck her in every night. When I left her she was head up and cover tucked around her lol.


Jackson learning about his shadow today. It was funny to watch him walking and trying to look behind himself at the sane time to watch his shadow.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

jaelann said...

Maybe Morgan is just small. :-) That is cute that he would notice his shadow and that you would teach him about it. You are a good mom. Morgan is funny. I have a story about sleeping upside down in bed. Won't bore you with it here but it makes me laugh.

Heather said...

Looks like lil' bro is catching up to big sis!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006