Our pretty front door with a Texas star.
December 4, 2010
Our Almost-Home
The builder of our home is going to let us move in before closing. So today we unloaded the Penske truck into the garage, and Monday we should be able to move in after they finish touching up the paint and installing blinds. Anyway, I thought it was probably safe to post some pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
2 comments:
Congrats! Very cute house!! Makes me miss carpet!
So, ya I am a stalker. =D I started at my friends, The Larsen's, blog, and clicked on the Nathan & Mindy's blog, and may have clicked on another before finding yours. Don't be afraid... I am cool!! I am from Killeen!! My parents are in Killeen 1st Ward. You will love the area. My sister is a Realtor in Killeen, didn't know if you used her. Anyway, just thought I would say hi. Oh, did you live @ Rucker too? My family lived there in 70's early 80's. Bishop of Ozark Ward, and one of his counselors, and I were friends growing up. My blog is http://heidibugs.blogspot.com
Post a Comment