January 17, 2008
It's Official!-January 17, 2008
Its official! I'm a graduate of the Licenced Practical Nursing Program! Hooray! I know, I know, it's not a DEGREE, just a certificate, but I'm that much closer. It's taking me forever, but I'll be a Registered Nurse someday. I'm just so glad that this year of information overload is over. Now if I can just pass state boards next month and actually BE a nurse. My actual graduation date was December 14th, but since I wasn't able to attend they sent me my certificate in the mail. If you're wondering, I have 3 more semesters to complete before I can get my Associates in Nursing and be an RN. It will probably take me more than 3 semesters now that little StinkerBell is here, but it will happen eventually! Even if it kills me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
4 comments:
congratulations Katie! Little Stinkerbell... I love it. She sure is a cutie.
Congrats! I know how hard is school is with babies, so good job!
Congratulations!! That's so exciting! We miss you guys!
Congratulations Katie! Way to hang in there! I admire you!
Post a Comment